- The main gate will open at 9.30am
- No need to book - but contact details will be required for Track & Trace purposes
- Currently NO Gun Hire to non-members.
- Mobility Scooter Hire available (24 hours’ notice required)
- Please DO NOT come to the ground if you or any member of your family/household has symptoms of COVID 19.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided on all stands - please use these before and after using the release buttons.
- Group sizes no longer limited outside but please adhere to Social distancing
- Non-licence holders (who have had prior instruction) welcome. A separate area is provided with sanitiser to complete disclaimer forms for non-licence holders
- Masks are mandatory in the Clubhouse & Corporate Suite
- The Clubhouse / Reception / Food Counter area are open for a maximum of TEN customers at a time – operating an entrance and exit policy (one way) within the social distancing guidelines
- Toilets are open with relevant hand wash facilities and regular checks.
- Hot and Cold food/drink service available.
- Seating is now available in the Clubhouse/Corporate Suite with social distancing (Rule of Six applies – unless from the same household/bubble)
- Masks can only be removed once you are seated
- No Guns in the Clubhouse /Corporate Suite
- No Dogs in the Corporate Suite