We require your contact details for Track and Trace purposes
- The main gate will open at 9.30am
- No need to book - but contact details will be required for Track & Trace purposes
- Club Members will take priority
- No Gun Hire
- No Mobility Scooter Hire
- No Spectators
- Please DO NOT come to the ground if you or any member of your family/household has symptoms of COVID 19.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided on all stands - please use this before and after using the release buttons.
- Maximum groups of SIX but please still adhere to the social distance rule.
- Non-licence holders (who have had prior instruction) welcome at present but this may change. A separate area is provided with sanitiser to complete disclaimer forms for non-licence holders
- The ground will be monitored by Staff Members to ensure that all guidelines are being upheld.
- Masks are mandatory in the Clubhouse
- The Clubhouse is open to book in for your shooting for a maximum of SIX customers at a time within the social distancing guidelines
- Toilets are open with relevant hand wash facilities and regular checks.
- Pre-Ordered limited takeaway food/drink service available.
- There is no inside seating available.
- No Guns, bags or kit to be brought into the Clubhouse
- Cartridges can be purchased
- The shop is closed – but again items can be pre-ordered and purchased with your shooting.
Happy Shooting Keep Safe