We ask that you show courtesy and respect to all staff members and fellow shooters while at West Kent SS.
Your assistance in following the Government guidelines and our guidelines set out below will help us to remain open in a safe and enjoyable environment. Please note that if these are not adhered to then we will have no choice but to close.
- The main gate will be locked until 9.45am
- Our Opening times will be 10am to 3pm
- Bookings will be taken in the clubhouse on a first come first served basis
- You will be asked to wait in your car if there is a queue
- Pre-booked Members will take priority
- (NO SPECTATORS / BUTTON PUSHERS)
- Non Licence Holders now welcome - must have had prior instruction and need to sign our Disclaimer to shoot
- No Gun Hire
- No Mobility Scooter Hire
- There will be no lessons or group events until further notice
- Please DO NOT come to the ground if you or any member of your family/household has symptoms of COVID 19
- If you are deemed an “at risk” person, please DO NOT come to the ground.
- Hand sanitizers will be provided on all stands - please use this before and after using the release buttons.
- Maximum groups of TWO.
- Limited stands and targets will be available to ensure a fluid movement around the ground
- There will be a maximum of 16 claymates in use on the ground at any one time.
- The ground will be monitored by Staff Members to ensure that all guidelines are being upheld.
- The Clubhouse is open for a maximum of two customers at a time – operating an entrance and exit policy (one way) within the 2 metre guidelines (which are clearly marked).
- Please sanitize your hands before you enter the clubhouse
- Toilets will be open on a rule of one person at a time
- A limited takeaway food/drink service will be available.
- There will be no inside seating available and we ask no socialising before or after shooting – we request that you vacate the ground once shooting / payment is completed to enable your fellow shooters to commence in a safe environment.
- No Guns, bags or kit to be brought into the Clubhouse
- Cartridges can be purchased – point and pay
- Doors / Gates will close at 3.15pm
From all at West Kent Shooting School